Reposted from http://eatineatout.ca/easyrecipe-print/2905-0/ .
By Lori Kennedy
Serves: Serves 4-6
- 1 ¾ cups elbow macaroni, uncooked
- 1 284 mL can condensed cream soup – mushroom, chicken, celery, broccoli
- 1 170 g can flaked light tuna
- ½ cup milk
- ⅓ cup red onion, finely diced
- 1 cup shredded old cheddar cheese, divided
- ¼ tsp EACH salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 400ºF.
- Cook pasta according to package directions, just to al dente.
- In a bowl mix cooked pasta, soup, tuna, milk, onion, ½ cup cheese and spices. Pour mixture into a greased 1.5 qt. casserole dish and sprinkle remaining ½ cup cheese on top.
- Bake for 30 minutes until bubbling.
OPTIONAL: add up to 1 cup blanched broccoli or baby spinach