If you have followed my career — or at least this blog — for the last few years, you know that I provide as many of my Legendary Women of World History Series titles as possible in audio format. Audiobooks are fun and they make it easy to read a book when you need to keep your eyes elsewhere, especially when travelling.
What you may not know is that Audible recently made some changes to audiobook gifting. These changes make it easy to gift individual books and especially memberships, but perhaps makes it a little harder to redeem books gifted directly from the author.
What do you do then when you are one of the fortunate people to be gifted an Audible book directly from the author who wrote it? The following steps were given to me this morning by an Audible service representative explaining exactly how to do it!
1. Go to the book’s page on Audible.com: https://www.audible.com/pd/[AUDIBLE ASIN]
2. Add the audiobook to your cart.
3. If you are prompted to sign in, please create a new Audible.com account or log in.
4. Go to https://www.audible.com/at/redeem. Enter the promo code and click “Redeem” to receive a credit for the title in your cart.
5. Head back to your cart. Make sure the button that says “1 Credit” is selected and that your subtotal reads $0.00 dollars.
6. You may proceed through the checkout by clicking “Proceed to Checkout” and “Complete purchase” on the subsequent page.